Evidence-Based Treatment (EBT)?
EBT is the integration of the best available research with clinical expertise in the context of client characteristics, culture and values. The purpose of EBT is to promote effective psychological practice and enhance client's quality of life by using research supported principles of diagnosis, treatment, prevention, and training.
How do I know if EBT is right for me?
EBT has demonstrated effectiveness with a number of different disorders.
• Family issues (adoption, divorce, death)
• General anxiety/OCD/Social anxiety
• Medical issues (chronic pain,
• Eating disorders
• Behavior problems/Social skills deficits
• Borderline Personality Disorder
• Substance abuse
• Stress management
• Anger management issues