Specializing in cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) and
dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
for adolescents, adults and families suffering from mild to severe cognitive,
social, emotional, and behavioral difficulties.
services are offered:
INDIVIDUAL THERAPY: rooted
in CBT and DBT methods to treat a range of different symptoms and disorders
• Family issues (adoption, divorce, death)
• General anxiety/OCD/Social anxiety
• Medical issues (chronic pain,
• Eating disorders
• LGBTQ issues
• Behavior problems/Social skills deficits
• Borderline Personality Disorder
• Substance abuse
• Stress management
• Anger management issues
GROUP THERAPY: connect
with others sharing similar experiences, gain support, develop trust, increase self-awareness,
and learn new ways of coping with challenges in a safe, therapeutic environment (8-10 max).
• DBT Skills Group (16 weeks)
• Anxiety Management Group (12 week)
• Social Skills Training Group (open)
• Teenage Girl Group (open)
• Family Support Group (16 weeks)
• Mindful Parenting Group (8 weeks)
• Fertility Focused Mindfulness-Based
and Meditation Group (6 weeks)
**Prior to joining a group, each client will receive a
comprehensive evaluation to ensure that the designated group is a good match.
** Group therapy sessions often include individual homework
assignments to reinforce skills.
PSYCHOLOGICAL & EDUCATIONAL TESTING: provides a more accurate assessment and diagnosis of the student's difficulties and strengths thereby helping to determine special-education eligibility, educational recommendations & appropriate treatment interventions.
• Learning disabilities
• 504 accommodations
• Eligibility for special services (college-age Students too!) • Gifted (strengths-based) assessment
• Diagnostic evaluation
TRAINING WORKSHOPS & PROFESSIONAL
CONSULTATION: EBTW will develop a workshop or
presentation to address the unique needs and interests of your organization.
could benefit: • Hospitals
• Professional associations
• Medical professionals
• Community organizations
Services available: • Program Development
increase skill use in natural env’t)
Referrals may be made
by physicians, healthcare professionals, community agencies, family members, or